[Mimedefang] Re: [SURBL-Discuss] Fw: Interesting Phishing Trick

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Mar 17 14:10:01 EST 2006

Fred:

It was on the commit notice: (try out a number of different
HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH anti-phishing rules -- found a version that has a good
hit rate! thanks to Fred Tarasevicius for leading to th)

Sorry if this was supposed to be private.  Assumed it was public info from
the commit but not 100% sure.

Regards,
KAM