[Mimedefang] Getting theerror"Useofuninitializedvalueinconcatenation"

Paul Murphy pjm at ousekjarr.org
Thu Mar 16 10:41:00 EST 2006

Ken,

> > I'll roll SA back to 3.1.0 and see if the issues go away...
>
> Rolling back had no effect.  I'm still seeing the errors.  So
> it's back to
> SA 3.1.1.
>
> The mystery of the "uninitialized values" continues...

If you have the previous version of your filter available, I'd be tempted to
do a diff between that and the SPF version and then look in detail at the
bits which are new - its possible there's a typo or a stray quotation mark
which is causing chaotic behaviour.  I presume you've run a syntax check on
the filter?

Best Wishes,

Paul.