[Mimedefang] Noting "may be forged" and IP-only HELO in filter_end

John Rudd john at rudd.cc
Sat Mar 11 13:37:37 EST 2006

For the IP-only HELO, or for HELO addresses you don't like, why not
reject it during filter_helo?  That's when I do it (though, I don't
think I'm doing it for IP-only HELO's, I'm just doing it for obviously
stupid HELO's, like ones that claim to be from my own domain when the
IP addr isn't in my block, or from localhost when it's not localhost).