[Mimedefang] [OT] Re:Fw: Interesting Phishing Trick

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Mar 8 22:46:37 EST 2006

I put a rule in for testing just for this part of the process but a nested
<a> tag inside another <a> tag is a good idea as well.  I want to see what
the corpus view is on this issue as well.

rawbody         KAM_PHISH1      /u style="cursor: pointer"/
describe        KAM_PHISH1      Test for PHISH that changes the cursor
score           KAM_PHISH1      0.01

Regards,
KAM