[Mimedefang] razor2 problems

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Thu Mar 2 19:18:00 EST 2006

John Kennedy Jr wrote:
>   I've got mimedefang-2.56 driving Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.0,
> clamav-0.88,
> razor-agents-2.77.
> 	I see no evidence of razor checks added to headers/reports
> 	I don't see the .log file in ~defang/.razor getting updated (by MD)

Is it possible you just haven't scanned any mail that is in Razor?  I don't think the MIMEDefang method of calling SpamAssassin would result in any evidence of razor checks, or modifications to the .log file, unless you hit a spam that was listed in Razor.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer