[Mimedefang] Website comment spam (was: MIMEDefang 2.57 is Released)

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Jun 20 17:27:27 EDT 2006

--On Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:48 AM -0400 "David F. Skoll"
<dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> Please note that I've disabled comments on the main MIMEDefang web
> site because of comment spam. :-(

Automated stuff? If so, you might be able to deal with it by requiring an
answer to some trivial MD-related question before posting. Like "What's the
name of the Roaring Penguin product based on MIMEDefang?" (I saw this idea
mentioned on the SA list, I think by Theo.)