File::Scan (was Re: [Mimedefang] Embedded Perl multiplexor onDebian - sarge Error)

Kayne Kruse kkruse at pointone.com
Thu Jul 20 15:36:23 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 10:03 -0400, David F. Skoll wrote:
> I can't in good
> conscience have built-in support for such a terrible module.
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

Ironically, I think this has been the cause of my hanging mimedefang i
hadnt posted about.  Watching the logs I dont appear to have any slaves
just hanging around busy doing nothing but making sendmail return
tempfails.  I havent had one hung slave that didnt kill properly today.
Nothing to a milter error state. :D

I think I missed the other thread about File::Scan vs PDFs, if it was on
this list, I have been MIA thanks to Katrina.  I've since said bye bye
to the land of hurricanes and Louisiana politics.  Life is completely
different now. :D

Thanks again guys,

KK