[Mimedefang] What is the order of things that occur

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Jul 12 10:16:25 EDT 2006

Alan,

Thank you,

Being relatively new to Perl and completely new to MimeDefang, any example
helps me understand both. All of my threads, so far, seem to turn in to very
long lengths, but the various opinions and ideas make me consider the many
ways, right or wrong, to do the same thing.

I am most thankful to all.

Steve