[Mimedefang] md_check_against_smtp_server and down server?

Kayne Kruse kkruse at pointone.com
Fri Jul 7 15:08:30 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 14:42 -0400, Damrose, Mark wrote:
> This doesn't work (as you found out).
>
> With per user rules, you need to put "domain.com"
> in /etc/mail/relay-domains.

Well, let me also add that, mail only reaches mimedefang via 2 other
servers.  Both of which are in access.db via the lines I previously
pasted.

So, MX1 and MX2's Ips are allowed as well as our internal /17 by IP
thats it.

One would think logically, that since those are allowed to relay,
wouldnt that seem irrelevant to have to put them into relay-domains?