[Mimedefang] Re: Reviewing SA analysis for quarantined mail

Yizhar Hurwitz yizhar at mail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:58:01 EDT 2006

HI.

> Does anyone have a script that reproduces the MD invocation of SA on a
> quarantined message? What I'd like to do is see the SA report on false
> positives.

When you quarantine a message in "mimedefang-filter", you can supply
additional info.

Examples:

action_quarantine_entire_message(join("\n", 'spam', $hits, $names));

Or even include the more detailes:

action_quarantine_entire_message(join("\n", 'spam', $hits, $names,
$report));

If you use the last example, it is best to customize the SA report to
make it a bit shorter.
This can be done in "sa-mimedefang":

clear_report_template
report SpamAssassin detailed report: (_SCORE_ points, _REQD_ required)
report _SUMMARY_

Yizhar Hurwitz
http://yizhar.mvps.org