[Mimedefang] Reviewing SA analysis for quarantined mail

Steffen Kaiser skmimedefang at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Wed Jul 5 08:46:33 EDT 2006

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, Kenneth Porter wrote:

> Does anyone have a script that reproduces the MD invocation of SA on a
> quarantined message? What I'd like to do is see the SA report on false
> positives. I can run "spamassassin -t < ENTIRE_MESSAGE" but it looks like
> that doesn't reproduce what MD does, as headers are missing that are injected
> into what SA sees. (BTW, I save $RelayAddr to file RELAY as part of my
> quarantine logic. It would be nice if this was a standard feature of the
> quarantine functions.)

Actually, it would be nice to have the entire COMMANDS file left there.
That would make it easier to debug the situation.

You have the report from spam_assassin_check(), so you can write that to
the disk, too, can't you? Or do you mean different information.

I log all information I gather throughout scanning a mail including all
headers into one file per message (using the queueid and the date as
name).

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser