[Mimedefang] Question for the HOWTO page

Gary Funck gary at intrepid.com
Tue Jan 24 20:26:10 EST 2006

Since you can coax SA to tag e-mails that have unacceptable
languages and locales ... why not just run SA from MdF directly,
and then look at the result (the tags) returned by SA?
I don't know if the SA protocol will give you those tags directly,
but it wouldn't be difficult pulling them from the headers.

For example,

AIL,
  SPF_SOFTFAIL,UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY,URIBL_JP_SURBL