[Mimedefang] Stream_by_domain

Damrose, Mark mdamrose at elgin.edu
Wed Jan 18 11:59:52 EST 2006

I haven't run that many, but I don't think it will be a problem.

According to this wiki, you just duplicate the device files
in the sysconfig directory.
http://www.linode.com/wiki/index.php/Multiple_IPs

I'd add to that, that you probably only want 1 default gateway
(or none, if you use a routing protocol directly).

I have a Fedora C4 DNS & DHCP server with 2 network cards, using
VLAN to have an IP in each of my networks - about a dozen virtual
interfaces & IP on each NIC.  I've noticed no problems related
to that.