[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.55-BETA-2 is available

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.com.au
Tue Jan 17 03:17:58 EST 2006

Tomasz Ostrowski wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, ms at interspace.net wrote:
>

> I already know what this means. But it is only because I did read
> previous David's message. I'm just saying that this "INCOMPATIBILITY"
> note should be more verbose and give an example for those, who do not
> know perl very well and will not understand this.
>
> I'm not very good in english so I'm sorry if I said something wrong
> and I was not understandable.
>
> Regards
> Tometzky

I think you were quite clear in what you asked. It's just that some
people don't know how to read :-)

I wish I could communicate in other languages as well as you.

Cheers
Bill

--
What's the difference between Linux and Windoze?
Linux   - Thousands of programmers are working *WITH*    you.

Web Site http://www.maidment.com.au