[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.55-BETA-2 is available

Tomasz Ostrowski tometzky at batory.org.pl
Tue Jan 17 02:56:59 EST 2006

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, ms at interspace.net wrote:

> > >	*** NOTE INCOMPATIBILITY *** filter_begin NOW TAKES ONE ARGUMENT,
> > >	                             NOT ZERO.  IF YOUR FILTER HAS A
> > >	                             PROTOTYPE FOR filter_begin, YOU SHOULD
> > >	                             FIX OR REMOVE THE PROTOTYPE
> >
> > There'd be nice to have an example here. Not knowing perl very
> > much I would not understand "Fix or remove the prototype" without
> > an example from your previous post on this.
>
> That means that in mimedefang-filter you have a sub function that
> looks like this: "sub filter_begin()" then you should change that
> to "sub filter_begin($)" or "sub filter_begin"

I already know what this means. But it is only because I did read
previous David's message. I'm just saying that this "INCOMPATIBILITY"
note should be more verbose and give an example for those, who do not
know perl very well and will not understand this.

I'm not very good in english so I'm sorry if I said something wrong
and I was not understandable.

Regards
Tometzky
--
...although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a
moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you