[Mimedefang] Solved: action_replace_with_url problem

Rolf rolf at ses.tas.gov.au
Mon Dec 18 05:12:58 EST 2006

hello

Seemed that $doc_root not being writeable was in fact the sole
issue.  Its all good now.

r.

> After sending this I realised that the defang user needs to write
> to $doc_root. Which it couldn't.  It now can and indeed a file with
> the sha1 hash as expected and of the correct size has been created.
>
> But the email wasn't modified.  And the downstream mail server
> received (and rejected due to its size) the original message.

This message may contain confidential information which is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.
Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
 in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required please request a hard copy version.