[Mimedefang] Re: GraphDefang question

Manoj Srivastava srivasta at ieee.org
Sun Dec 3 13:51:55 EST 2006

Hi,
On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 10:22:12 -0600, Manoj Srivastava
<srivasta at ieee.org> said:

>         I now have graphdefang set up as a cron job generating
>  pretty graphs of incoming Spam. The very first graph is of Spam,
>  Probable Spam, Viruses, and Mail In -- and the Probable Spam number
>  is always 0.

        Of course, I found the answer immediately after posting. I
 discovered http://www.bl.org/~jpk/graphdefang/, which led me to
 /etc/graphdefang/graphdefang-config, and now after a
 s/probable_Spam/grey/g, I have nice graphs like I wanted.

        Sorry about the noise.

        manoj
--
When all other means of communication fail, try words.
Manoj Srivastava <srivasta at acm.org> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>