[Mimedefang] Wiki updates

Steffen Kaiser skmimedefang at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu Apr 6 03:54:49 EDT 2006

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Philip Prindeville wrote:

> I added a new example to the Wiki that people can download and paste
> in if they wish:
>
> http://www.mimedefang.org/kwiki/index.cgi?PhilipsWorkingFilter
>
> Any comments are appreciated.

:-) You ban the .eu TLD (European Union) even before the registration
began:
"Monday, April 3, 2006

.EU Registrations Begin This Friday!
Public registrations of .EU begin this Friday at 2:00 a.m. (Pacific
Daylight Time)"

You match the TLD agains $ccpat.

BTW: I don't remember where, but there is perl FAQ with entry like "how
can I check if a value is part of an ARRAY?", the answer is like "if you
need to ask this, you certainly have used the wrong data structure and
should use an HASH. Otherwise use foreach()".
I'd say you should do the same and use HASHes instead of ARRAY and regex.

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser