[Mimedefang] filter by final recipient

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Sep 21 09:58:09 EDT 2005

Tired of the SCOMP TOS emails, eh?

Have you considered simply using procmail rules instead of .forward's?

:0
        {
                :0 ! bob at aol.com
        }

I believe the ! is forward

Anyway, I imagine a daemon that checks all the .forwards on the system for
aol.com and notifies you (or creates a .procmailrc file...) would be fairly
straightforward.

If you have slocate in cron, something really simple like this might help:

locate -r \\.forward$ | xargs grep -i aol\\.com

Regards,
KAM