[Mimedefang] strange spam coming in

Fernando Gleiser fgleiser at cactus.fi.uba.ar
Tue Sep 20 14:09:42 EDT 2005

For some time now I'm getting some strange spam coming in. it is
an html text and an embedded image.

Te text is a non-spamish text, most times some quotations from a book
or an article describing random stuff. it can be anything, the only
thing they have in common is they are perfectly normal, non-spamish
texts.

The image has the actual advertisement, usually some pics of electronic
stuff (digicams, mp3 players). Imagine taking a pic of a full page add
in a magazine and you'll have a good idea of how it looks like.

Does anyone have any pointers on what can I do to stop this crap?

Thanks in advance.

 				Fer