[Mimedefang] action_external_filter

Peng, Willie wpeng at fullerton.edu
Fri Sep 16 01:30:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

Can someone enlighten me how action_external_filter works? I am confused about FILTERINPUT and FILTEROUTPUT part.  I have a script that replace certain url in the mail body, but I don't know how to invoke it under action_external_filter.  The message I am getting from maillog simply output:
action_external_filter called outside of filter context

The syntax I have is action_external_filter($entity,"/usr/local/bin/replace_url.csh FILTERINPUT FILTEROUTPUT");

Where do I configure FILTERINPUT and FILTEROUTPUT?

Sincerely,

Willie