[Mimedefang] spamassassin and multiplexor

Steve Jordan stevej at uic.edu
Fri Sep 16 08:01:26 EDT 2005

I am using mimedefang 2.47 with spamassassin 3.0.1. I am running the
multiplexor. The problem I am having is that when I call
$SASpamTester->load_scoreonly_sql($user) and $user has no preferences,
the default value of 5 for $req is not returned from spam_assassin_check,
instead the $req for the previous $user is returned. I have worked around
this temporarily by calling
$SASpamTester->load_scoreonly_sql($fictional_account) where the fictional
account has a $req of 5. Is there some way to reset $req to its default
value of 5 in a better way? Is upgrading mimedefang/spamassassin needed?

Steve Jordan