[Mimedefang] MX -> 127.0.0.1

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Sep 13 08:59:30 EDT 2005

Joseph Brennan was kind enough to share more code snippets with me which had
predisposed me against a bounce.  BUT Joseph's code was originally done in
filter_begin which led to my initial worry about reject/bounce vs discard.

However, right now, I am thinking I should be able to do the invalid helo
and invalid MX check in filter_sender since I have $sender and that's all I
need.  If I reject in filter_sender, I haven't received the entire email yet
and it isn't a very "costly" transaction.

Regards,
KAM