[Mimedefang] Re: "Please try again later"

ADNET Ghislain gadnet at aqueos.com
Sun Sep 11 16:45:58 EDT 2005

>What _are_ you looking at?  RHEL4 (and thus Centos4) shipped with
>Mysql 4.x eons ago; current versions are mysql-4.1.10a-2.RHEL4.1
>and spamassassin-3.0.4-1.el4.

the license i have are REHL3, if they have those version in REHL4 i
don't see what can prevent them to have the same version  in RH3
or at least to the option of using the two version, RHE3 is lacking all
those. I will have to see if the repository of the 4 can be
crossported/used with the 3. For the Debian the package are in the
stable branch, i use only stable at the moment, as in FreeBSD those are
in the standard port tree.  Thanks for the enlightment about REHL4 i
have not a good experience in RedHat and all i have seen is not to bring
me further in this product, i will have to see about REHL4 then but it
make me wonder why we pay those licenses if our system become so quickly
obsolete. Time for an "upgrade" of some systems :)

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.