[Mimedefang] filter question

David Koski dkoski at umich.edu
Thu Sep 8 14:13:34 EDT 2005

I'm looking for a filter to allow an opt-out per user using any type of
filtering (Or more in the case, I would prefer to allow the user to opt-out
of using SpamAssassin but not Clamav (But an example that just allows the
user to opt-out of any filter would be fine, gets me started in the right
direction)).  I have a couple of system users that I know we don't want to
do any sort of Spam filtering on.

	Thanks

		David