[Mimedefang] outbound mail copy back to origin sender

Manuel Capellari manuel.capellari at liezen.at
Mon Oct 24 17:12:35 EDT 2005

hello,

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 04:33:30PM -0400, Kris Deugau wrote:
> Er...  Wouldn't it be **FAR** easier to just configure client MUAs to Do
> The Right Thing and save copies of outgoing mail in the appropriate
> folder?
this is exactly what i don't want to do
> >                 add_recipient($Sender);
> >         }
>
> Should be fine.
it is, but it far from perfection ...

> OK;  just to get a clear picture, are you using IMAP mail access?
yes i do

> I'm not sure what's going wrong;  are you saying that the code you
> pasted above isn't causing the correct behaviour on internal mail vs
the code works as expected but if i userA at myserver sends mail to
userB at myserver the mail passes my filter and get's the X-Outbound
header, when userB's procmail processes the mail it sorts the mail to
the 'Sent' folder of userB because procmail finds the X-Outbound header,
i need a way to check if the mail is local delivered or it's sent out of
the server ...

thanks so far

--
Manuel Capellari | +43 650 4462964 | AT 8940 Liezen
   Windows makes noise