[Mimedefang] Is this possible w/ MIMEDefang?

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon Oct 10 16:42:34 EDT 2005

--On Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:41 PM -0400 "Kevin A. McGrail"
<kmcgrail at pccc.com> wrote:

> MimeDefang, for simplicity, is the opensource version of a program called
> CanIt by Roaring Penguin.

Perhaps more accurately, MD is the technology at the core of CanIt. CanIt
also has some pretty nice management features that one would have to add to
MD to make it "user-friendly" for the Windows admin. (You know, the one who
can't find the restroom without an icon on the door. ;) ) If I was in a Big
Company, I'd lobby to get the CanIt appliance.