[Mimedefang] how to disable notify=success

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu Nov 17 11:29:32 EST 2005

I have to concur but I'll give you more ammunition.

This is pretty broken and large ISPs like AOL and Yahoo may block mail servers that do not accept bounces.

For example, from: http://postmaster.aol.com/guidelines/standards.html

  AOL may reject connections from senders who are unable to accept at least 90% of the bounce-return messages (mailer-daemon failure/error messages) destined for their systems.

Regards,
KAM