[Mimedefang] how to disable notify=success

Aleksandar Milivojevic alex at milivojevic.org
Thu Nov 17 11:14:42 EST 2005

Quoting Mark <admin at asarian-host.net>:

>> One of our bigger customers are rejecting all messages
>> from <>,
>
> Then you need to wax their ears some, and set them straight
> a bit. Do not accommodate to their gross brokenness.

It might be that they are simply rejecting return receipts as such.
However, if
they are rejecting them, they should be making sure no requests for them are
leaving their organization.  See the second part of my previous reply.
Although, if email originated from outside of their organization (for
example,
user sends email from his laptop from home using his ISPs mail server and
organization's email address), there is little they can do to prevent it.