[Mimedefang] AD/Commercial: Question

Adam Lanier adam at krusty.madoff.com
Thu Nov 3 14:45:08 EST 2005

David F. Skoll wrote:
  > Would anyone on the list be interested in this?  How much would you
> pay?  If I said $400/month, would you be appalled, or would you say
> "Wow, that's cheap!  Sign me up!" ?

I think it sounds like an interesting idea.  Any idea how the bayes data
would work in highly technical environments (finance, medical, legal
etc)?  Our biggest issue these days is spam that 'looks' like finance
related mail.  How would we incorporate our own stream of bayes data
into the RPTN data?

My boss would boot me out of her office if I told her it would cost
$4800/year.

Sounds pretty cheap for ISP's or equivalent though if it increases the
effectiveness of their spam system.