[Mimedefang] Odd error messages filling up logfiles in new deployment (MD 2.49 or 2.51)

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue May 24 16:11:44 EDT 2005

On Tue, 24 May 2005 13:29:49 -0500, Albert Croft wrote

> I have tried both mimedefang 2.51 and 2.49, to the same effect. The
> new machine is running SpamAssassin 3.03 and sendmail 8.13.1 under
> CentOS
> 4.0, with Milter.LogLevel=0 and LogLevel=9, and was adapted from a
> working gateway using mimedefang 2.49 with SpamAssassin 2.63 also
> with sendmail 8.13.1 under RedHat 9, with Milter.LogLevel=4 and
> LogLevel=9, which has not seen this behavior before.

Have you looked at your perl pre-reqs?

Specifically Mail::Tools?

There are several version differences/requirements between the two versions
you mention above. This would be my first suspiscion since its a new install,
of old software plus new Mimedefang.

Jim

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client