[Mimedefang] Installing on FreeBSD

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue May 3 13:22:01 EDT 2005

On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:44:21 -0400, Lisa Casey wrote
>  When I try  to do a pkg_add to install the mimedefang  port that
> I've downloaded from freebsd.org, I get this:

Let me preface this with this disclaimer: I am not a freeBSD admin.

But, if memory serves you just need to untar/zip that tarball in the correct
location then run the port commands described in earlier responses...

Something like:
tar zxvf mimedefang.tar.gz -C /usr/local/somepath/wherever/ports

Also, is it me or are the port commands just the regular ./configure && make
&& make install ?? (hehe, you know the saying about the cat)

Jim
--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client