[Mimedefang] Integrating SPF...

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Mar 29 17:16:57 EST 2005

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com wrote:

> I too would like to see a canned $Features{SPF}, with the guts
> implemented in mimedefang.pl - of course, if SenderID wins, it's all
> moot. :)

Another reason I'm reluctant to do this is that the Mail::SPF::Query
module is supposed to be adding support for SenderID.  Given the murky
legal status of the SenderID patent, I don't want to put anything
in MIMEDefang that might cause trouble.  If end-users want to customize
their filters (and it's easy, as Keith showed), that's up to them.