[Mimedefang] Integrating SPF...

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Tue Mar 29 17:10:36 EST 2005

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Keith Patton wrote:
>
>> David, you may wish to include this procedure in mimedefang.pl
>
> It's just a wrapper around Mail::SPF::Query, so I don't think we
> need it in mimedefang.pl.

I too would like to see a canned $Features{SPF}, with the guts implemented in mimedefang.pl - of course, if SenderID wins, it's all moot. :)

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"