Phish detection (was Re: [Mimedefang] for mcafee lovers)

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Wed Mar 23 10:27:26 EST 2005

I agree... unfortunately most of our clients use windoze and most IE and even
with auto updates it seems many still manage to get spyware etc on their PC
once in a while...

Its as the saying goes.. give me strength to change what I can change, give me
courage to accept the things I cannot change, and grant me wisdom to know the
difference!

Jim

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:05:46 -0500, David F. Skoll wrote