[Mimedefang] for mcafee lovers

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue Mar 22 13:09:06 EST 2005

http://secunia.com/advisories/14628/

Also, refering to previous av posts, I don't use a product because it is
"popular," I might use it because of its reputation in the field. Mostly, I
use products that work... my customers care not if I use McAfee, Norton, etc..
they care that they are protected... and I have found F-Prot to be a heck of
alot less quirky than McAfee and their response to alerts a bit quicker. These
are my findings.. maybe yours varied... just the "go with the flow" mentality
some have kinda rubs me the wrong way.. luckily.. my company does not have any
pointy haired management types to worry about!

If we all used "popular" products then we all have windows servers........ hehe

Also, F-Prot is very big overseas and very big in the enterprise market...
unlike McAfee. Regardless of what you choose.. most products are similar, it
is more important that you keep it up to date IMHO.

Jim

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client