[Mimedefang] Code to remove winmail.dat files and replace them with the attachments.

Matthew Schumacher matt.s at aptalaska.net
Tue Mar 15 10:56:14 EST 2005

List,

I just wrote this code to solve my winmail.dat problem (yes, I know it
should be disabled in the client, but my users insist that they need
it), but I wonder if I could get some peer review before I toss it into
the wild.  Anyone else interested in this code and care to take a few
minutes to do some testing or comment?  Once it's done I'll post it to
the wiki.

The attached file is a patch for mimedefang-filter that comes with MD 2.51.

Thanks,

schu