[Mimedefang] This mail's for you... NOT!

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Fri Mar 4 19:26:51 EST 2005

David F. Skoll wrote:
>> Most of the spam messages that I receive are addresses to
>> non-existing users... Mailing list I guess...  Can I setup a way to
>> accept mail for only a list of e-mail addresses?
>
> Yes, there are a number of ways to do this.  Search the list archives
> for "md_check_against_smtp_server"

Alas Exchange tends to accept EVERYTHING and send rejects later.  With later versions of Exchange there's a registry hack to get it to behave properly.

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"