[Mimedefang] Anti-virus software

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Wed Mar 2 16:44:23 EST 2005

This sort of run-time information is invaluable. The primary reason I want
to get rid of AVP, is that it is not stable enough (at least not the 3.05
version I have running). Since I TEMPFAIL when the scanner is down, that
can get quite annoying. :)

I am currently running a stress test, to see if I can get the socket to
collapse; but, so far, clamd really hangs in there. The decision is made,
I will use ClamAV. :) Thank you all for your contributions.

- Mark