[Mimedefang] Disclaimers

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Mar 2 16:37:19 EST 2005

Adding disclaimers to outbound mail is a regular request on the MD list.
Hence....

The subject of obnoxious disclaimers on mailing lists came up on the
Subversion list. I referenced Jeff Goldmark's wonderful page and got this
reply:

--On Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:35 PM +0100 steveking <steveking at gmx.ch>