[Mimedefang] Greylisting and getting MIMEdefang performance info

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Jun 23 15:41:07 EDT 2005

Michael Glad wrote:

> However, it seems that these email are not counted in performance
> statistics as reported by md-mx-ctrl and watch-mimedefang.

The load statistics are done deep in the C guts of mimedefang-multiplexor.
We only count SCAN requests, because (typically) they're the ones that
take a lot of time.

It would mean extensive rewriting of the multiplexor code to
count connections, MAIL and RCPT commands too.

I'm not even convinced the statistics should be lumped together.
I think it would be useful to see them separately.