[Mimedefang] HELP! Can no longer receive/send email after kernelupgrade

Sylvain Gagnon gagnon.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:54:55 EDT 2005

Thanks for your help.

Running "perl -MMail::SpamAssassin" and it said it couldn't locate
Mail/SpamAssassin.pm in any if the directories in @INC. The INC var
points to different location for 5.8.4, although the server has perl
5.6.1!

I created a symbolic link to 5.6.1 and when I ran "perl
-MMail::SpamAssassin", it said it couldn't locate HTML/Parser.pm now.
I looked everywhere on the server for the HTML/Parser.pm  but couldn't
find it. I did find some Parser.pm in different locations, but none
within an HTLM directory. I ended up downloading it from the web and
installed it. Once installed, external mail was able to be sent and
received again :-)

I typed 'set' and I have no PERLLIB or PERL5LIB env var defined so I
wonder why it tries get find it from ..../5.8.4 instead of the
.../5.6.1 that was there before the upgrade.