[Mimedefang] interaction between sendmail 'access' check andMdF's milter checks

Gary Funck gary at intrepid.com
Fri Jun 10 00:17:13 EDT 2005

Maybe that's it, but I've got a gazillion IP addresses listed without
a tage and they're honored by sendmail.

Just noticed this in /usr/share/sendmail-cf/README:

Entries in the access map should be tagged according to their type.
Three tags are available:

        Connect:        connection information (${client_addr}, ${client_name})