[Mimedefang] -x is adding Milter add: header: X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.52 on x.x.x.x ?

Mack roaringpenguin.com at bass-speaker.com
Sun Jun 5 18:07:08 EDT 2005

DOH it's in the changelog notes

2004-10-26  David F. Skoll  <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>
	* Version 2.46-BETA-1 released.
	* mimedefang.c: Add IP address of scanning host to X-Scanned-By:
	header.

Can we have a switch for it? maybe at compile time to disable it, as it's a
great way of giving out ip addressess that you may not want to (eg my natted
IP's)??

I guess for now, it's a patch and re-compile (gonna have to remember all
these changes lol!)

Cheers

Mack