[Mimedefang] Perl Script to Update/Check perl prereq for MD and SA

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Thu Jun 2 15:01:12 EDT 2005

I thought I would share something I did recently to clean up my older personal
howto and checklist for updating/installing MD and SA, this greatly simplifies
keeping the CPAN side of things updated.

Note, it will not let you know if you are missing a pre requisite module, it
will just skip it if you do not already have one installed. It will ask you if
you want to update if it finds a newer module on CPAN and do the update for
you (note, you really should preconfigure CPAN before doing this, but it
should work either way).

As always, use it entirely at your own risk.

Comments or suggestions are welcome, I will add it to the wiki somewhere as well.

Jim

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client