[Mimedefang] Help filtering by recipient (To: Line)

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue Jul 12 10:22:38 EDT 2005

This is more easily maintained if you can do it in the aliases file.

For sendmail you simply would do this:
donotsendto:          /dev/null

and then rune newaliases.

Of course, if you do not have local users though then you canot do it in this
manner.

In that case you might look at using the access file and add something along
the lines of:

To:donotsendto at email.com         550 "Currently not accepting mail from this
adress blah blah blah"

and then remake the access.db hash.

Just a thought,

Jim

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:56:50 -0400, Bradley Glonka wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client