[Mimedefang] Newbie question - testing

Daniel C. Mahoney dan at wolf.com
Wed Jul 20 19:17:28 EDT 2005

I've been through all the docs I can find online and still haven't been able
to find an answer.

I'm a former qmail user, having to relearn sendmail at a new employer. One
of my first tasks is to fix the broken installation of
SpamAssassin+ClamAV+MIMEDefang. I've got the individual component parts
installed, and have tested ClamAV. Is there any way I can test the whole
string (SA+Clamav+MIMEDefang) short of adding mimedefang into sendmail's
"mail filter" line?

Dan Mahoney
dan at wolf.com

"How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in Heaven."
Robert Heinlein

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of
life - music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer