[Mimedefang] Subject block - good success - Anyone else trying it?

Cormack, Ken Ken.Cormack at roadway.com
Tue Jul 12 12:02:27 EDT 2005

Group,

I was curious to know if anyone else has been playing around with
subject-line blocking, as discussed in the thread a week or so ago.  I've
done a bit more tweaking to the rule, and put together somes a scripts to
import a free-form input list of new subjects, grooming them for addition to
the database.  Overall, I've been pleased to see how well the new rule has
worked out, and have had daily "hit" counts consistent with these from
yesterday's logfiles, on my primary inbound box:

     718 Subject_Line
    2421 Subject_Substring
     105 Subject_Word

And these, from my secondary: