[Mimedefang] [SOLVED] MD on a fresh machine

Dirk the Daring dirk at psicorps.org
Mon Jul 4 10:51:57 EDT 2005

   I wrote, in part:

>>    I'm concerned that the MIME-tools, Mailtools, Net and Pod modules do
>> not show up as having a version. These are what I installed:

>From: Jan Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl>
>This is a bug or anomaly in the ExtUtils::Installed module - it has
> [SNIP]
>So you can just ignore this.

  Thanks for the explanation. That was really bugging me, and I thot it
was the source of some of my other issues with this installation.

  I've also figgered out that the perllocal.pod file is a roadmap to the
add-on modules.

  I'm still having other issues, but I'll bring those up in a fresh
message.

Dirk