[Mimedefang] MySQL Greylisting: grey_old records

Todd Aiken taiken at ubishops.ca
Mon Jan 10 23:31:45 EST 2005

> Todd, I notice that you now use (SQLite^H^H^H^H^H^H) MySQL.
> Are you saying that the SQLite implementation had database consistency
> problems?

No, I was using DB_File to store my database information, and was having the
same type of problem as described in the following thread:

http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2004-June/023024.html

I do remember hearing on the list about at least one person doing greylisting
using a MySQL backend, so a quick search of the archives found John Kirkland's
page.  Not sure if he had database problems using SQLite which caused him to
make the modifications to support MySQL.

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken
Systems Analyst - Administrator
Cole Computer Centre
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA

HTML in email is like putting an air conditioner on a motorcycle.